A little off the subject....

Hebbie

Hello everyone! I've been getting a little beat up by a few members of the board because I haven't posted my recent "good news", so here it goes!!

As you can see from my new photo, I was married on January 15th to the most wonderful man in the world! We were married aboard a cruise ship and sailed to Cozumel with 30 of our closest family and friends. It was WONDERFUL (and not just because it was sunny and 80 degrees! :wink: )

He and I have been together for two years. He is like a father to my son and even gets along with my ex-husband! :wink: He has been there every step of the way during my diagnoses, surgery and follow up treatment. In fact -- he proposed to me the weekend before I started radiation/chemo. (I think I floated through the first few weeks of treatment on cloud nine!!) I couldn't ask for a more wonderful partner to help me through these difficult times. I feel very blessed!

Thanks for letting me share my news! I continue to pray for happiness and health for everyone here!

Heather

Congradulations! Sounds like a great backdrop for the celebration of the union. Especially as I look out the window and watch all that white stuff falling to the ground on top of all the white stuff that is still on the ground. Yes those words - cruise- tropics- 80 's sound like a great place to have a January wedding. May you have many many anniversaties celebrated on cruises in January for years to come! Donna G

Oh Heather, I am so happy for you. What a beautiful bride.

Listen was Joe giving you a hard time? You know I think I could find out where he lives and toilet paper his house or something as a wedding present. Just let me know. :wink:

Congratulations!

Rochelle

Hey Heather,

FABULOUS :):):):) ,

So very happy for all of ya, :) Just don't get much better than that! good to be a SURVIVOR today.

God bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18/03 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick & Frack

PET taken 1/5 - hot spot in mediastinum May be cancer??

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Guest Piermarie

Congrats on your recent nuptials, Heather!!!! Your son definitely looks happy about it too!!!! 80 degrees is sounding heavenly right now!!!!

Sincerely,

Pier

Heather, you are so beautiful, I am so happy for you having a man who is truly loving you and caring about you even he knows you have this disease. This is very romantic and like the very touching love story we could see from movies. I am so touched.

All the best to you. You are so lucky.