Vj3283

Just got the news this evening.   Don't even know what stage yet. Am currently in the hospital. The oncologist is supposed to come in tomorrow.  Haven't told my daughter yet.  To top it off My home is under mandatory evacuation - Napa fire.  When it rains it pours. Overwhelmed. 

Hi and welcome,

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis and your evacuation. One or the other of those would be overwhelming by itself. I often say to newbies that whatever you're going through, someone on this forum has been through something similar. But I don't know of anyone who was diagnosed while they were under evacuation. Whew!  

Please let us know how we can support you.  You can find wisdom and hope on this forum, as well as information. I'll be thinking about you.

Bridget O

So sorry to hear about all that you are going thru. My husband is going through cancer and it is terrible, and over wheeling. You will be in my thoughts. He has to stop Chemo because of the damage it is doing to his body. We are to meet with dr tomorrow to see what we are to do now.