Prayers Please for My Mom and Dad

Andrea B.

I would like to ask you to keep my mom and dad in your prayers. My mom goes in for a CT scan on February 17 to check and see if Iressa is working for her. She proved the doctors wrong (that she had a week to live at the end of December) and I pray she continues to prove them wrong.

And prayers please for my dad who goes in for a CT scan Monday to make sure he is still "cancer free" after surgery for liver cancer.

Thank you and God bless each of you.

Andrea

Of course you have my prayers for your Mom & Dad and for you too. I have been very concerned about your mom and wondered how she was doing. I remember back in December when you said things looked so bad, and I am so happy to hear she is home and doing so much better. She must be one strong lady and I pray she will continue to be strong and prove those doctors wrong time and again.

Best

Bess B

HI Andrea,

I am praying for all of you and I am convinced that all this praying is helping me big time.I have been relieved of symptoms that would have kept me from even participating in this board when I was first diagnosed.I have been on decadron but regaining the use of my right hand and the disappearance of terrible headaches is the result of prayer as well in my mind.So you can be assured that all of you are on my list.TBone