Treatment plan one step closer

PaulaC

Carboplatin and paclitaxel + hopefully radiation for six weeks. 

I will have a port put in next week and meet with a radiologist to see if I’m a candidate for radiation. 

I should have everything started in two weeks.  

I’m ready to get things started!! 

Paula

One thing I forgot which was great news the bone scan came back clear. The cancer seems to be only the lymph nodes and upper left lung. 

I asked about the bio marking or gene test he said the biopsy came back as no match. I think that’s why he’s doing traditional treatment.  

It will be relieve when you get the treatment started as I am getting the same treatment got the very same conditions,Four chemo completed and day sixteen today of radiaton and very little side effects except for fatigue at the end of each week no big deal,Eat what I like but I do not touch spicy foods and my weight is just fine.Hope your treatment go just fine.

Bob

Bob I was following your treatment because it looked like you were on target with me.  I so glad to here you’re doing well andbhope that that continues. 

I did get my appointment with the radiologist next Tuesday. Now just praying the cancer is confined enough for him to do it.

I’m glad you’re doing great!

Paula 

Tomorrow 9am I have my appointment with the radiologist and will find out if he thinks he can do radiation to help kill the cancer.  I leave that appointment and check in the hospital to have my chemo port put in. 

Praying radiation is an option and the port procedure is smooth. 

Ready to get things started! 

Paula

Hi, Paula,

Will be thinking of you today!! Though our treatment plans are not exactly the same, our timelines are sort of parallel .... sending positive thoughts and praying for whatever treatment will place you into the "NED" status!!

Ann

I’m home and enjoying a sandwich and cup of coffee. My appointments both went awesome. 

I start radiation the 23rd 6 weeks and evaluate at 8 weeks. Yes!!!

1st Chemo the 23rd 9:30. 

Tom, the port was a piece of cake. 

Paula

14 hours ago, Ann Cronin said:

Hi, Paula,

Will be thinking of you today!! Though our treatment plans are not exactly the same, our timelines are sort of parallel .... sending positive thoughts and praying for whatever treatment will place you into the "NED" status!!

Ann

Thank you Ann. 

Paula

Hi Paula and isnt it amazing how knowing treatment is organized that we feel better...youll be glad you got a port put in i know i am....best of luck with your treatment and hope you get a Ned in the near future..

Archived