Robert Macaulay

Durvalumab

Charles

I monitor the results but do not get alarmed if some go out range as this happens quite often and the docs pickup on anything on my monthly ckeckup. I have never had any results continue out of range, Thyroid came close last month and wbc went ballistic that was due to chest infection in December all back to normal.

Hi Charlie

Thanks for your post- it’s very interesting.  I’ve heard of a few PDL-1s monitoring their diet & PH levels too   They are all in NED.  You might want to see if there is an Integrative Oncologist in your area to help you put together a comprehensive treatment plan.  When I was first diagnosed, I suppose like many, I did hours of research.  For me the internet can be a scary place.  My Integrative oncologist aka the hippie doctor is doing a great job.  The less time you spend online is more time to enjoy doing other things.   Hope this helps!  

Michelle

Hiya Fellow Durva folks! Anybody miss me? 🤣

How's everyone doing? I started working again...supposed to be part time but...well...they keep increasing my hours. LOL

Doing much better now...back at my durva infusions. Caught that nasty bug that was going around but a quick dose of antibiotics fixed it.

All the muscle pains in my side and back went away with the steroids. Now I just have a sore shoulder thing. I'm looking into physical therapy for that I guess. Doc says it's just me...not cancer related. I get the weirdest stuff. 😁

Hope everyone here is doing good! I don't get to drop in as much as before with all the working. Meh

We did miss you ,Kleo! I was getting ready to post a "Where is the other Durvalumab twin?" message. I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

Hi, Kleo! It's good to have you back! Thanks for the update and we're glad to hear that things are going well!

Have a wonderful weekend,

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation