CT scan tomorrow

PaulaC

Hooray Paula!!!! Since I'm at work, my happy dance will be confined to my desk chair, but it is as equally as happy as full-on happy dance - congrats!!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Steff said:

Hooray Paula!!!! Since I'm at work, my happy dance will be confined to my desk chair, but it is as equally as happy as full-on happy dance - congrats!!!!!

Happy chair dance is good!!

PaulaC, 

I’am also in waiting mode had my 6 month CT today since my surgery on 2/13/18 praying everything is ok since they got all my cancer out and I didn’t have to do chemo or radiation.  I have Dr appt. Tuesday 8/21 with oncologist.  Good luck and stay positive! 

11 hours ago, Sharon L. said:

PaulaC, 

I’am also in waiting mode had my 6 month CT today since my surgery on 2/13/18 praying everything is ok since they got all my cancer out and I didn’t have to do chemo or radiation.  I have Dr appt. Tuesday 8/21 with oncologist.  Good luck and stay positive! 

Sharon L , praying for clear results on your CT scan! 

Take Care

Paula

11 hours ago, PaulaC said:

Sharon L , praying for clear results on your CT scan! 

Take Care

Paula

23 hours ago, Sharon L. said:

PaulaC, 

Thank you PaulaC. 

On 8/17/2018 at 9:01 PM, Sharon L. said:

Thank you Roz. 

Great news my CT scan was clear and all blood work was good! Don’t have to do another CT for 6 months! Went to my pulmonary doc and unless I have any problems he will see me in a year!  As far as my sore abdomen both doctors said I’m still healing even though it’s been 6 months since my surgery. I feel like my torso is compressed from sitting at my desk all day and that’s what’s making me sore so I’m going to look around for some kind of support I can wear under my clothes at least I finally found a sports bra I can wear that doesn’t hurt! I just feel so blessed I don’t think I should be complaining about anything. At least I can get in my minimum 5 mile walk a day even though I have degenerative disk disease in my back. Man it stinks getting old I’ll be 60 in November!

7 minutes ago, Sharon L. said:

Great news my CT scan was clear and all blood work was good! Don’t have to do another CT for 6 months! Went to my pulmonary doc and unless I have any problems he will see me in a year!  As far as my sore abdomen both doctors said I’m still healing even though it’s been 6 months since my surgery. I feel like my torso is compressed from sitting at my desk all day and that’s what’s making me sore so I’m going to look around for some kind of support I can wear under my clothes at least I finally found a sports bra I can wear that doesn’t hurt! I just feel so blessed I don’t think I should be complaining about anything. At least I can get in my minimum 5 mile walk a day even though I have degenerative disk disease in my back. Man it stinks getting old I’ll be 60 in November!

Sharon,

Congratulations, that is wonderful news from your CT scan and blood work. I'll do a Happy Dance for you since you still have tenderness from your surgery. 😊

Sharon,

Did you try and sneak a CLEAN SCAN report by the eagle eye!  Well time for a celebration, even with degenerative disc disease. And if you are proclaiming old at 60, where do I go with the proclamation for 68 in September!  Enjoy NED; take a vacation and live.

Stay the course.

Tom 

15 minutes ago, DDOT said:

Sharon,

Congratulations, that is wonderful news from your CT scan and blood work. I'll do a Happy Dance for you since you still have tenderness from your surgery. 😊

Thank you!

5 minutes ago, Tom Galli said:

Sharon,

Did you try and sneak a CLEAN SCAN report by the eagle eye!  Well time for a celebration, even with degenerative disc disease. And if you are proclaiming old at 60, where do I go with the proclamation for 68 in September!  Enjoy NED; take a vacation and live.

Stay the course.

Tom 

Thanks Tom! My husband just turned 70 on the 18! 😂 

WTG, Sharon!!  WooHOO!

I've been walking, myself.  I have osteoporosis, so my doc's been pushing it.  I'm not quite to 5 mi/day, but I do walk 1-2 miles a day five days a week.  

On 8/21/2018 at 9:00 PM, DDOT said:

Sharon,

Thank you!

On 8/21/2018 at 10:17 PM, LexieCat said:

WTG, Sharon!!  WooHOO!

I've been walking, myself.  I have osteoporosis, so my doc's been pushing it.  I'm not quite to 5 mi/day, but I do walk 1-2 miles a day five days a week.  

That’s great! I started out at 1 mile and gradually worked my way up to 5 miles. 

On 8/21/2018 at 10:13 PM, Robert Macaulay said:

Very good news and I am firm believer that walking is of great help.

Bob

Thank you, Bob. 

Archived