I have to reset my password each time

PaulaC

Hi, Paula,

We'll take a look on the back end and see if we can figure out what's causing the issue! I'll email you to make sure you get this message.

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation

29 minutes ago, Laurel said:

I just reset my password each time. I use a NOOK and not a regular computer. Possible fixes didn't work.

I’m usally on my phone but tried the computer yesterday and it’s the same. It’s just a lot of steps for me because I have to go through my email. 

Hi, Paula and Laurel,

We've found that this is usually caused because the user's password manager is using an old password to attempt to login instead of the most recent password. We recommend clearing your browsing history and removing saved passwords. Here are instructions on how to remove saved passwords. Then try to log in with your most recent password.

If this doesn't work, please email me lhumphries@lungevity.org.

With gratitude,

Lauren
--
LUNGevity Foundation

• 1 month later...

sorry - I didn't even look at Lauren's suggestion 😣

since my actual suggestion didn't work - how about shaking your phone/computer like Etch-a-Sketch? Bang your head on them? 😁

Hit it with your shoe? I got a car batterty to function that way once. I think the connecton was loose. Probably not a good iedea with a computer,, thoug. Did you e-mail Lauren as  she suggested. You'll probably get a faster response by e-mailing rather than by posting  or private messaging on here.

Mine was making me reset my password also and each time I tried either my email or username “Newbie” at the sign on but it actually wanted my name “Candi”. I created a new password and it’s worked every since :)

Hi, Paula,

I’m glad you’re able to get in without having to reset your password.

Sandy and JoshK, if you’re still having problems logging in after clearing your browsing history and removing old passwords, please email me at lhumphries@lungevity.org!

With gratitude,

Lauren

LUNGevity Foundation

Archived