*****THE INSTIGATOR*****

Remembering Dave

The Instigator has struck!!!!!! For those not up to date on the antics of the Instigator, I have been challenged to dress up like a woman and as a reward the Instigator has agreed to make a charitable donation, I think it was $250.00, to LCSC. Katie PM'd me and said that the donation has arrived at LCSC Central Offices and is awaiting my end of the bargain for the donation to be made legal. It may take me a week or 2 to get my ensemble together and have the photo shoot arranged and completed but hang in there I will get it done. My Agent is quite upset because I am working for basically peanuts so if there are any more takers for donations just send them on to Katie, she will inform my Agent and hopefully my modeling career will not be affected.

David C

Guest Piermarie

Where do we mail our donations to Katie? If anyone has the address, please let me know and I'll be sure to send my donation ASAP!!!

Looking forward to the "David C Portfolio of Pics"!!!!

Pier

Guest Karen C

Well, I was going to pull out one of my old "church dresses" for Dave to wear (if we can get him in it, I'm a plus size but he's a plus size guy!) but have decided, instead, to visit the local Goodwill store and see how big and how campy a gown I can get there! If that much $$$ in donations is rolling in, I think we'd better make it well worth it!

Karen C.

(David C's wife)

Hey...I'll donate....if and only if we can get him in PANTYHOSE!!!! To really get the feel of what we gals go through on a daily basis...one must suffer the agong of PANTYHOSE!!! How 'bout it David?????

Yahoo !!!!

You go girl!!!! :):):):) Count me in for a hundred !!!!

What a bunch of wild and crazy people!! :shock:

God bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

MRI's taken 12/18/03 - 2 brain mets found- named em Frick & Frack

PET taken 1/5 - hot spot in mediastinum May be cancer??

"Absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Hey Kids,

I'm a sucker for fun in a flash. Count me in for another $$$$$ donation.

Yes, Ginny that is the correct address and Yes this is a Tax deductable donation. It's a worth while WRITE OFF! At least with this group, I know where my money is going! I like that feeling!

I can't WAIT to see our David in DRAG!!! You go GUY!! Karen, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE HAVING A BALL WITH THIS???

Congartulations to you too Karen on your Clean bill of health... SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! (((((((((((((KAREN)))))))))))))))

Ann, I hate to admit it but when I was a wee little lad in Texas my parents put me in my sisters leggings a few times in the winter time because I did not have any long underwear. I was traumatized for life because of it as you can tell. My sister BeckyCW can vouch for that story.

I should have the wig in a few days and even have a line on some high heels although not sure if they are going to fit or not.

Come on folks times a ticking to get you tax deductable donations in. The more money collected, the more photo's you will see!!!

David C

First David, John says to tell you his mother dressed him as a girl every Halloween for years and it's not so bad (shouldn't he have mentioned that prior to marriage?). Also, I think you should agree to leave the picture up for at least a week. None of this Dave g dog stuff, now you see it now you don't. :roll:

Next, I want to know if the instigator will be revealed because I think I know who it is and want to know if I'm right.

Lastly, I tried to do my donation on line on the main page and it wouldn't work. Is that just me or is it down?

Rochelle

Count me in for a donation in honor of the soon-to-be drag queen!

And David, I will vouch for your leggings story, but traumatized for life? I don't know... You seemed to recover so well. I always thought it was the drapes that did that. :lol: Y'all remember Scarlett O'Hara making her new dress out of the drapes? David was one of the 3 Kings in the Christmas play in kindergarten, and our mother pulled a Scarlett O'Hara on him -- Yep, made his costume from the purple striped silk drapes! It was brilliant. He was a very dignified little Wise Man... with or without girls' leggings underneath -- I'll never tell.

BeckyCW

Still looking for naked baby pictures to post...

FAMOUS LAST WORDS....... "It's in the MAIL!" Mine is on it's way!

I have gotten SOOOO MUCH Support, Love, & Information, from this wonderful board, that I have NO problem sending in my donations. Thank you Lung Cancer Survivors for Change for being here for me. Some of us couldn't do it without you.