Wondering about discomfort.

Seventhson

I have a 1.4 cm caranoid in my right lung. Have pain in right shoulder. Is this the cancer .  can it spread to the bone. C.T and pet scan showed no involvement out side of nodule but I am worried. I had increased heart rate and raised bp but after needle biopsy seems better. Had some flushing a few times too. Guess they are signs of carcinoid syndrome.  Scared it will spread to bone or has like my brothers did before he passed. Concerned. Anyone here have a lung carcinoid.  

Seventhson, I experienced the same in my left shoulder and never did figure it out. I do know my bone scans ended up clear. I would call your doctors for answers and try and not think the worst.  Maybe someone else has some answers.  

Take Care

Paula

Thks PaulaC . I appreciate that. I do good on the worry part so far. My oldest brother died of lung cancer misdiagnosed as back pain.  He complained of shoulder pain. The doctors reassured him it was not in the bones. Almost toward the end of his journey the nurse showed the medical records showing bone mets from early on. I told Doctor after his passing that is was a bare faced liar and my brother Roger knew it before he passed. I made it clear I want paper copies of all my tests. Just worry they will lie. I feel better knowing you had shoulder pain that wasn't cancer pain. Maybe mine is not too. I have a carcinoid with some signs of carcinoid syndrome.  So that could be it. Thank you for your comment. How are you doing now?. Good I hope. 

I’m doing great just trying to walk more being short of breath is my only problem now. 

I also lost a sister to lung cancer and know staying on to of your situation is important. Don’t be afraid to question and like you get paper copies of your reports. I hope you get answers soon. 

Take Care

Paula

1 hour ago, PaulaC said:

I’m doing great just trying to walk more being short of breath is my only problem now. 

I also lost a sister to lung cancer and know staying on to of your situation is important. Don’t be afraid to question and like you get paper copies of your reports. I hope you get answers soon. 

Take Care

Paula

Thanks so much . I really appreciate that. Hope your breathing gets better soon. Good for you for walking more. You sound strong and that is what it takes for sure. Strength to you my new friend. I hope God angle bring you a breath of fresh air soon that let's you breath better. Thanks so much for writing.  

Archived