Another Newbie

Guest cvsky

Hi all,

I have been lurking for a while and find you all to be a really upbeat group of folks and an inspiration in this crazy world of cancer. If I did it correctly after my signiture is my current tale of woe. Just got results of latest scans today and not a happy camper. I will know more on Thurs when Onc's apptmt. If anyone has experience with UCLA or Cedars in LA, would you email or IM me or whatever it is called here. I am thinking of a change or at least a cooperative approach. I live in a small, resort area with no specialities in oncology. Thanks in advance.

Hi Judy, welcome. Sorry you have to be here but all the people here are wonderful. I don't have any personal experience with Cedars but have heard really great things about them. I would consider going there if the need arises again. I am in the Pasadena area and have a great oncologist that is associated with UCLA. My surgeon was associated with USC then he moved to Cedars shortly after my surgery (he is excellent). My email is momdigger799@hotmail.com if you would like to get in touch. My hope is that you will find something that works for you - prayers are going your way.

Take care,

Nancy B

Thanks for the warm welcomes, good infro, and the good wishes. I am really glad that I found some optimistic and helpful fellow cancerians (I just made that up!).

God Bless all of ya...

Judy