First CT scan after surgery

PaulaC

1 hour ago, Roz said:

Paula,

I've been thinking of you and hoping for a good report from your CT!

How are you doing?

Ro

Thanks Ro for sending good vibes. I’m doing better but just get overwhelmed at times. It’s really weird. I know it’s going to be good I just want the results. 

On 2/1/2019 at 4:34 PM, Roz said:

Paula,

I've been thinking of you and hoping for a good report from your CT!

How are you doing?

Ro

Thanks Ro for sending good vibes. I’m doing better but just get overwhelmed at times. It’s really weird. I know it’s going to be good I just want the results. 

I just got home and my CT scan showed scar tissue and inflammation at the surgery site otherwise NED. 👏👏👏 thank you God and all your good wishes.  

There are some times when I just LOVE saying, "I told you so!" (One of the disadvantages of living alone is that I don't get to say it enough, lol.)

FANTASTIC news--how long till the next scan?  Six months? 

1 hour ago, LexieCat said:

There are some times when I just LOVE saying, "I told you so!" (One of the disadvantages of living alone is that I don't get to say it enough, lol.)

FANTASTIC news--how long till the next scan?  Six months? 

My next CT is April with follow up May 4th so only two months. 🤷‍♀️ 

Three months will be long enough that you get a break between scans, but not so long you'll be nervous about not checking sooner.  Sounds to me like a "sweet spot."

Woot woot woot Paula ...I’m so happy for you ..chill out relax, have a glass of wine 🍷 and watch a good movie and don’t think about this stupid disease...you are cancer free ...celebrate 

Archived