Walking

Sharon k

Walkinging through.the woods frosty morning watching my little labradoodle swimming in the river blowsnthe cobwebs off ya and makes me feel normalxxxx

2 minutes ago, Robert Macaulay said:

I find walking everyday is great help in my treatment and so does the dog..  lol

Bob

It does Bob I can loss every thing in the woods with.him he's been such a distraction for me and my husband try to come to terms with all.this nothing like a muddy dirty walk keep it simplexxxxx

I think lots of everyday stuff can help get a person grounded again.  I absolutely HATE housework but I did a lot of it while waiting for my surgery.  I figured it would be nicer recovering in a clean house, but it also took my mind off the worry treadmill.

Here’s to doing normal things on a Saturday morning!  I just completed teaching an Indoor Learn to Row class & for 2 hours it was great not to have to think about stupid cancer!  Keep walking Sharon! 

It's when I can be me when I'm with my children and grandchildren I feel false pretending I'm great but the husband and dog I'm ok the frightened mexx but still trying to stay here you s all do help  so courageous and honest but in plain sight of a fight.

Archived