Hope for a Cure.

Tom Galli

This article is very interesting and offers a plausible path to a cure.  I do hope it works as explained and really really hope it works for lung cancer. Don't start the celebration yet, but be mindful.

Stay the course.

Tom

Thanks Tom- this is a good piece of encouragement! I'm heading in to see the onc for my now monthly check-up and bloodwork this morning.  Needed a boost as I dread the trips to the clinic.    Life as a never smoker- lung cancer mutant isn't easy, people assume I was a smoker and I don't look sick.  I use every opportunity to educate anyone who is willing to listen about ALL lung cancers.  So anyway, I hang out with the breast cancer survivors in yoga Friday morning.  After  my lung cancer elevator pitch, one of my classmates drew the conclusion that mutant lung cancers are just like HIV/AIDS.  Horrible stigma attached with the advances in TKIs (INHIBITORS) will help transition this disease to a manageable condition.   Understand we've got to take this news in perspective but hey, on a day like today with the big arctic blast about to hit KC.  I"LL TAKE SOME GOOD NEWS TODAY!!

• 7 months later...

I ran into this article by Joe Tippens who was cured of Stage IV, SCLC that metastasized from head to toe, using over the counter dog dewarmer medicine and a few other things.  His PET the day after his last radiation treatment "lit up like a Christmas tree," he says, but only a few months into this regiment, along with prayer and positive attitude, his PET was clear and after 4 clear quarterly PET, he was "kicked out" of MD Anderson.  This man is not selling anything, by the way.  He believes that there is a reason why God spared him and he thinks it's to help others.  God bless him.

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/

PS:  Hope everybody has been doing well.  My husband has been on Immunotherapy and doing well, thank God. 

Archived