First year Cancerversary and NED

PaulaC

All my toes are painted so maybe next pedi I’ll start having one done a special color. I was told Feb 13, 2018 that I had NSCLC and the whirlwind began. After chemo, radiation and surgery I start year two NED. 

I think tonight I’ll celebrate. 

I was thinking of you yesterday Paula C, as I remember we were diagnosed the same day last year. After pneumonectomy and 4 rounds of chemo,  I too am 

happy to report NED so far!! Woo Hoo!!!

4 hours ago, Mark C said:

I was thinking of you yesterday Paula C, as I remember we were diagnosed the same day last year. After pneumonectomy and 4 rounds of chemo,  I too am 

happy to report NED so far!! Woo Hoo!!!

Congratulations Mark C.  I know how you feel it been a crazy year hasn’t it. I hope you are getting your strength and life back to has normal as possible. I’m feeling great and stronger than I have in a long time. 

👏 on our NED!!

6 hours ago, Susan Cornett said:

Paula - this is awesome! We should get together to celebrate our NED!  Congrats!

Susan yes we need to get together :) this time lets make sure they sure strawberry shakes. 

Congratulations, Paula and Mark! We are very happy for you both! Thank you for spreading hope in this community!

Have a wonderful weekend,

Lauren
--
Digital Community Manager
LUNGevity Foundation

On 2/13/2019 at 9:30 AM, PaulaC said:

All my toes are painted so maybe next pedi I’ll start having one done a special color. I was told Feb 13, 2018 that I had NSCLC and the whirlwind began. After chemo, radiation and surgery I start year two NED. 

I think tonight I’ll celebrate. 

Congratulations on your NED!!

That’s what I’m talking about! 

Paula and Mark that is fantastic news. Toe painting is a new concept for me but it sounds like a good way to celebrate.

Ron

• 2 weeks later...

I’m celebrating my 1st year cancerversary also as if 2/13/19 ct scans came back NED!!

On 2/18/2019 at 9:14 AM, Road bum said:

Paula and Mark that is fantastic news. Toe painting is a new concept for me but it sounds like a good way to celebrate.

Ron

On 2/18/2019 at 9:14 AM, Road bum said:

Ron

9 hours ago, Sharon L. said:

I’m celebrating my 1st year cancerversary also as if 2/13/19 ct scans came back NED!!

Congrats SharonL!! Three of us the same day👏👏👏👏 

I've decided my cancer free anniversary is 2/16/2018....after surgery. I was NED after surgery....last May, NED after chemo....last October, after radiation. I have gone through pneumonia twice last year and bronchitis this year. I am finally feeling stronger...back to dance and walking the dog. Yea! Let's celebrate your NED and feeling stronger.

8 hours ago, BridgetO said:

Yay for your NEDS, Sharon and Laurel, as well as Paula. Woo Hoo! On to year 2!

8 hours ago, BridgetO said:

Yay for your NEDS, Sharon and Laurel, as well as Paula. Woo Hoo! On to year 2!

Thank you!

Archived