Husband

bes

Just wanted to let everyone know that my Husband lost his battle to lung cancer at 1:15 this morning.  Thanks for all the care and support I received during this journey.

I'm sorry, bes.  I know this has been a really difficult struggle for you both.  

Sending comfort and warm thoughts.  Try to take good care of yourself and let your friends and family know how to help.

bes,

You told us of your husband's diagnosis on October 1, 2017. You were with him every step of the way through curative and palliative treatment. And now you are here at the end telling us your heartbreaking news. I wish there was a way to avoid this consequence.  I wish I had the power to wave a wand and eliminate lung cancer. I don't. We are left with morning his passing and honoring the steadfast care, love, and devotion you extended to your husband during disease progression.

Thank you for caring. We share your sadness and feel your grief.

Stay the course.

Tom

Even though I am grieving my husband did a great thing he donated his body to Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Anatomical Association in hopes that studying his body may give some light in the study of this disease.  My only comfort right now is there is no more suffering.

Thank you again for your kind words they help.

Bes

I’m so sorry to hear your news. Thank you for sharing the journey with us.  All research helps us move the needle on improving treatment.   Your courageous & unshakable support is inspiring. Prayers for you & your family. 

Michelle

Archived