Survivorship Conference: Who's going?

BridgetO

Hi Forum gang! 

Who's going to the Lungevity Survivorship Conference in Washington DC on April 26-28? I'll be there, and  I think Lexie and Steff (and Steff's mom) will be there, too. Anybody who's going and wants to exchange contact info so we can meet up there, let me know. For private info like phone numbers or where you'll be staying, best to message me rather than posting. If you do message me, let me know if it's OK to share info with others who are going.

BridgetO

Bridget,

My mom and I will be there! We are staying at the conference hotel again, Thursday - Tuesday. I will message you my phone number...looking forward to seeing everybody again!

I was hoping to go, but it's been a pretty busy week and I'm kind of all over the place with work stuff.  So right now it's looking like I'll have to pass, unfortunately.  

I'm sure you guys will have a great time--last year was terrific!

Ale,

You asked:  "Ciao a tutti, poi ci aggiornerete sulla conferenza, vero? Grazie mille"? or "Hi everyone, then you will update us on the conference, right? thanks a lot."

Information should be available after the conference on Facebook and on the Lungevity Web Page. Additionally forum members may post information about their personal experience on this forum.  Translated: Le informazioni dovrebbero essere disponibili dopo la conferenza su Facebook e sulla Lungevity Web Page. Inoltre i membri del forum possono pubblicare informazioni sulla loro esperienza personale su questo forum.

Stay the course.

Tom

Hi Tom, thank you, the First...sorry I have not write in english...I'd like know the news about the lung cancer...thanks and kiss from Italy!

On 4/16/2019 at 9:35 AM, Tom Galli said:

Bridget,

Martha and I are not attending. We are cruising but wish everyone well for us.

Stay the course.

Tom

Tom, where are you cruising? We are too, along the Rhine.

Isabelle,

Transatlantic to England (Southampton). Stopping at Bermuda, the Azores, Lisbon, Bilbao Spain, and Le Harve France.  Can't wait to leave....

Stay the course.

Tom

Archived