Sign in to follow this  
KatieB

NY or Chicago Advocacy Opportunity

Reposting:

My name Is Marcia and I am with LaGrippe Research, a market research firm specializing in healthcare. We are coming to Chicago on Thursday, May 2nd and NYC on Friday, May 3rd to talk with individuals who have been diagnosed with Stages III & IV Non-small Cell Lung Cancer and those who have had treatment within the past two years.  We would also like to talk to caregivers of patients with cancer.

If you are a patient or a caregiver, we want to talk to you and hear about your journey with cancer and get feedback regarding a few things pertaining to cancer treatment. This is not a clinical trial and at no point will we try to sell you anything. This is strictly to get your honest opinions regarding your journey with cancer. 

In Chicago, this will be in the form of a 45-minute interview that pays $100 with a few participants being asked to continue in a second hour interview for an additional $70.   

In NYC, this will be in the form of a 2-hour session and those that qualify and participate will be compensated $200 as a thank you.

Here is the survey link to go over the preliminary questions,  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7XPLFT7  or feel free to call me and we can discuss the questions over the phone.  I can be contacted at 224-47508771 and my email is [email protected] .

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Marcia Wood

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this