Finally! Some good news!

TAnn

I had my onc. appointment today. I have been going through treatments for 10 months now always with the same results. "Everything looks the same" I know this is good, but having suffered through so much chemo, I would like to see a little progress.

Well today I got the good news. My tumor has shrunk! The radiologist report says that the tumor has shrunk by 31%. Yea! It gives me the strength to get through the rest of the treatments, you know, to see that something is working.

I also received my 5th chemo treatment today. All went well, once I got a good IV. Seems like it always takes 2 sticks to get it right anymore. My veins are pretty much shot!

Well, I just wanted to share the good news with all of you. Thanks for listening!

TAnn

Terrific news, Ann!

Would you consider having a port put in to spare your veins? They are not only used for chemo and iv, but for blood drawing as well. I know it saved me a lot of grief, as by the end of chemo my once beautiful veins were pretty well shot.

Congratulations again on the shrinkage!! May it all be good news from here.

XOXOX

MaryAnn