Update ....

hope16

Thank you guys...today I am particularly upset because my husband had to go through another surgery non cancer related. Seeing his fragile body going through another surgery makes me feel terrible.  So today I am really down . But thank you everyone for your encouragement. I do have to stay strong for my kids . You guys definitely mean a lot me🙏🙏

It’s so hard not to feel defeated under these circumstances. I read your post and my heart just broke. 

That’s what your USA family is here for. We can continue to pray for you. I’m sorry you’re hubby will be going through another surgery so soon- it’s a punch in the gut for sure. Cancer or not it’s scary when there’s a surgery with any loved one. Keep us posted as you can. 

A big hug to you.... 

Michelle 

Oh yeah..I am afraid for my wife seeing me go through bad stuff. The road of being the loving care taker is incredibly heartbreaking.  But we are with you and yours. We are all in the same exact boat here. If you need a emotional booster if there's anywhere that you can find it you can find it here! Yesterday I was not good and I came here to get an emotional booster and today I am strong and back on the road again..I suppose that is the way this forum supposed to work.. 

Big hugs for you from Central Florida,

Irwin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hope16 - checking in with you and reaching out. Hoping all is going ok with your husband and you are holding up ok. Our stories, us/our husbands with cancer, are in some ways similar. My husband, pneumonectomy, chemo , one clear scan. Pseudoaneurysm found during scan. Procedure. All ok. Now sciatica and and to top it off, follow-up CT for his aneurysm procedure found two enlarged lymph nodes. My husband, 51...two kids, and like you, cannot imagine my life without him. Al of this being said, this site gives me great hope. They “turn my frown upside down” in my sadness and gets me back on my feet to figure everything out and find the best course of action next. 

Sending you so much love and wanting to check in with you and see how you/your husband are doing?

xx

5 hours ago, Moonbeam said:

Hi Hope16 - checking in with you and reaching out. Hoping all is going ok with your husband and you are holding up ok. Our stories, us/our husbands with cancer, are in some ways similar. My husband, pneumonectomy, chemo , one clear scan. Pseudoaneurysm found during scan. Procedure. All ok. Now sciatica and and to top it off, follow-up CT for his aneurysm procedure found two enlarged lymph nodes. My husband, 51...two kids, and like you, cannot imagine my life without him. Al of this being said, this site gives me great hope. They “turn my frown upside down” in my sadness and gets me back on my feet to figure everything out and find the best course of action next. 

Sending you so much love and wanting to check in with you and see how you/your husband are doing?

xx

Hugs to you dear. Emotionally I am a total mess so I try to stay busy all the time or I would be crying all the time. I am not sure how people cope with it. I am not doing good .vi am angry all the time . Off course I don't show this to anyone. All I ask God is just some more years of quality life for my husband .

I will keep you in my prayers too and will keep updating you guys. Thanks for reaching out to me. It makes me feel less alone.

Archived