Susan Cornett

CT results and exhale

Had a CT on Tuesday and I'm thrilled to say I'm still NED!  This is the longest stretch (8 months) that I've gone without a recurrence or treatment. Somebody pinch me! I'm also 3 years & 4 months from diagnosis as stage IV. So very much to celebrate!

As I said in my FB post last night, it is not lost on me that I've been blessed with more time than others. I believe we all have a purpose in life and I believe I"m still here for a reason.  I try to use my time to share our stories, educate others and help the newly diagnosed deal with this crummy diagnosis.

Tom says stay the course - he's absolutely right! 

Yay, yay! Whoo, hoo! I'm so glad to hear this!  😄👯‍♀️ Those little things that look like forks are people doing a happy dance, or possibly  blue bunnies doing a happy dance. Too small to tell.

Great news Susan, and yes you do have a purpose. I’m so thankful that you were able to be here for me last year when I was diagnosed and freaking out.  Thank you