My Buddy Is Gone

norme

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear God..

You must have seen how sick Buddy was and despite his warriar status *in my eyes*, you called him home to you. For you to ask Buddy to leave his loving wife Norme tells me one thing: that you have incredible plans for him. And I know that you will take good care of Norme during the grieving process.

I implore you God to look over the two of them especially closely..

God Bless us All..

Francine

Norme,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your other half. I wish you strength and peace in the next steps of your journey. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything.

I'm sure Buddy will be waiting for you, when your chores are through.

XXOO,

Becky

Love Me

Collin Raye

I read a note my Grandma wrote back in 1923

Grandpa kept it in his coat, and he showed it once to me

He said, "Boy, you might not understand, but a long, long time ago,

Grandma's daddy didn't like me none, but I loved your Grandma so.

We had this crazy plan to meet and run away together

Get married in the first town we came to and live forever

But nailed to the tree where we were supposed to meet instead

I found this letter, and this is what it said :

"If you get there before I do

Don't give up on me

I'll meet you when my chores are through

I don't know how long I'll be

But I'm not gonna let you down

Darling wait and see

And between now and then

Til I see you again

I'll be loving you

Love, Me."

I read those words just hours before my Grandma passed away

In the doorway of the church where me and Grandpa stopped to pray

I know I've never seen him cry in all my fifteen years

But as he said these words to her, his eyes fill up with tears

"If you get there before I do

Don't give up on me

I'll meet you when my chores are through

I don't know how long I'll be

But I'm not gonna let you down

Darling wait and see

And between now and then

Til I see you again

I'll be loving you

Love, Me."

Norme,

As is the case when one of us here loses the battle, I am deeply saddened by your loss. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. I have no words that will fill your void. I feel that Buddy will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge just like he promised. He was so lucky to have someone like you in his corner. Please come back when you can. You are such an inspiration to everyone here.

Bruce

Norme,

it just doesn't seem fair, I know. I am so sorry about Buddy. What you two have is just so special, I say that because that feeling will always be there even though he has crossed the Rainbow bridge and will wait for you. May God bless you and give you peace and strength. We will all miss him very much. My deepest sympathy. :cry::cry:

Dona

Norme,

Even though I am new to posting to the boards, I have been reading and following your journey with Buddy since my diagnosis last April.

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this terrible time. I know Buddy had his angel with him here on earth. You were always an inspiration to me and others on this board.

May God bless you and keep you strong.

TAnn

Dear Norme,

I am so very sorry. There isn't anywords to make it hurt less. I love the Rainbow Bridge, I sure hope Hugh is there waiting for me. Please continue to post. You have a wealth of information that will help other people through this journey and also, I find it helps me to get through the days.

Candy

Norme,

I too, am saddened to hear the news about your Buddy. May peace be with you, and may you be surrounded in love and family and friends at this time.

Faylene

Norme,

I am so sadden to hear of your great loss. As others have said, at a time like this words really don't help but hopefully knowing you have the love, concern and prayers of so many friends will be of some comfort. Buddy was certainly blessed to have all those years with you and for you to be able to care for him these past months. I can see him waiting for you at the other end of Rainbow Bridge. May God Bless you and comfort you. Bonnie