Clinical Trial update

Roz

So, today was my sixth week of my clinical trial with the PSV (Personal Cancer Vaccine) + Tecentriq. My six week CT scan is on Thursday.

I'll meet with my doc when I go in for my seventh treatment on Tuesday. Can't wait to see what it shows!!

Best,

Ro

Hi Michelle,

I would say that I mainly feel okay. There's a fever for about a day, stomach aches and fatigue. But with treatment on Tuesday, I find that I feel better by Thursday. I'm usually back at the gym by Friday...The trial is time intensive and I'm really eager to see what the scan shows. They say that you may not see results at the 6 weeks scan, and they advice you to continue with the protocol through the 12 week scan..so that's exactly what I'll do..

Thanks for your support!!

Ro

You got it!  Harvard is working on developing an ALK vaccine but it’s not ready for prime time. Whatever they learn in your trial will likely benefit all of us.  I’m so grateful you’ve got the gravitas to pull through this!  Hang in there! 

Thanks everyone! I've been told that sometimes there is progression at the 6 week scan and that the immunotherapy combo doesn't kick in until the 12 week scan.

I'm still crossing all my fingers and toes too for Thursday's scan. It would be nice to have some proof that it's working.

Take care!!

Best,

Ro

Archived