Bronchoscopy, Recovey

Irwin1

Last night I slept well after the bronchoscopy. Woke up and I can hardly tell that I had it done.

But I am having a lot of anxiety over my O2 saturation and resting heart beat. The Dr noticed that during the procedure that my saturation was going low. That's one of the reasons I went on CPAP at home. But last night without the CPAP I was headed down to 87 and 88 % when I was going to sleep without the CPAP and with the CPAP 90-93. My resting heart beat was close to 90 up from in the 70s

For future reference the bronchoscopy with general anesthesia can affect oxygen saturation and heart rate. Mine have finally gone back to normal TG. They were pretty nasty when I went to sleep last night. 

Still waiting on pathology and my results. 

Still waiting for results. This is making the anxiety grow and grow. This must be the same thing as scanxiety

I thought the waiting for the biopsy results was the absolute worst. Scanxiety is in my opinion much more manageable.  

Chocolate milkshakes got me through the results waiting period. 

Oh. No! No milk shakes here. I am overweight when I they first found the mass on May 20. Seeing that losing weight is a symptom I went on a big pig out for over a month. Now that they have all the biopsies I started my low carb diet this morning. 

So now I know why I am going up.and down the walls here. The intensity involved with the results is a withdrawal from being without milk shakes!

Archived