Jump to content

Scanziety Hits 1 day after negative bronchoscopy


Irwin1

Recommended Posts

That's right. I'm just a rookie at this but I believe I looked up the stats on a positive PET scan. I stand corrected on this but I believe there is a 90%, chance that a positive is correct PET scan is correct. So my negative PET scan had only a 10% chance of being a false negative. That being said I have a 3, month check up scan. And on the first full day of being cleared I am already feeling the anxiety having a nasty scan.  The PET scan did show the activity in the mass and lymphnodes around the mass. 

    So there I go with a case of scanziety

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.