Gifts through side effects from Imfinzi or God? or BOTHTH

Charles

If anyone would like to hear anything that I (at often times foolish) find very fascinating and quite astonishing about my particular journey with Imfinzi so far , I would like to share it with you at this time. These paricular "shared" thoughts I view as the most positive and enlightening endearments I have, and will probably ever hear about the Side effects of anything. Aside from the fact that I now know with every molecule of my physical being that my God walks with me through this journey on a personal, one-on-one level and has shown me, with certain GIFTS through and because of some of the side effects of Imfinzi, that a promise of more new days with the "sky is the limit" possibilities on my horizens, will never, ever be "beside the point" in any of my thoughts ever again. The fact that my Cancer continues  shrinking, and I can breathe 100% better with a normal amount of coughing and  I appear to have a little more time left in this world, there are miraculous changes in who I actually "am" that are coming to the forefront "through" these Side effects. 1. Voice changes and vocal abilities- case in point: My entire life I have dreamed of, and spent countless money and hours on being a Bass Guitar player, rock and roll singer, and song writer but decidedly could not achieve these things because of inadequate vocal range, poor brain to hands dexterity, and inability to stay focused mentally as contributory factors of non success along those lines. but at this time I am physically  talking in the range of the Baritone in a very Bassylike (James Earl Jones like-ish) type way  which I have never before. My Rock and roll idols have always been Lou Gramm of foreigner, Geddy Lee of the band Rush, Paul Rogers of Bad Company, and Freddie Mercury of Queen to name a few. I have never been able to achieve the range of either of these people in my life but here recently, and as a direct result of one or more of the side effects, I can sing, with power, in the range of ALL of these singing greats with little effort, and with seamless transition from one octave to the other on songs such as Juke box hero, we are the champions, all right now, closer to the heart by Rush and others that come over my car radio. Now as far as sounding Good? My wife applauded me on a whip out demonstration the other day but that is here and not there. I ask my self, now what would a 58 year old, balding man actually use these for now? PLENTY! I consider this as a "miraculous gift" brought on (how permanent I do not know) by some of the glandular and hormonal side effects of Imfinzi. if even for a short time , I consider this a "Godsend" through another "Godsend" and  it is more than welcome to stay for as long as my body breathes or for eternity... And there is more and I will share those if I am not criticized or ridiculed for this one, what does anyone else think about this?

Charles-

Live it up! Perhaps your rock and roll dreams will come to fruition.

One of my happiest moments during my mom's roller coaster of treatment was when she was able to sing during a concert.  Between her COPD diagnosis several years ago and her restricted airway due to the lung cancer, she was unable to have enough breath to sing without coughing.  My mom and I love music and singing along is one of our favorite things, especially at concerts.  So when she started to sing along at a Jimmy Buffet concert, I began to cry, she began to cry, and then we sang together.  It was the first time that I knew she was going to be okay, at least for awhile.  

So...live it up! 

Take Care,

Steff

Hello Steph

There is one thing for sure, I am being "led back" to music . An old friend we haven't talked to in a couple years called last night and I told her about the vocal changes (among others) and demonstrated my new ability over the phone with my best Axel rose (never had one before) and it actually sounded just like old Axel himself. She agreed with me, that it did sound like Axel and we all had us a laugh or three. Yeah I miss my mom, she lost her battle with lung cancer in 91 and I do enjoy me some Jimmy Buffett too. Because of your reply I had one of those "golden memory' moments of my mom that I treasure now more than ever, Thank you Steph... Charles

Archived