Husband surgery

Cindy RN

My husbands surgery went well. The Dr attached the biceps tendon to the elbow and he now has a cast from the shoulder to his fingers on the R arm. Of course he is R handed so I am keeping busy helping him out. I guess it is my turn to do for him :D He is on vicoden so he really is not in too much pain. As for my CT I have not heard anything. My Dr lost his nurse-I have been going there for 3 years and really had gotten use to her. The new one doesn't seem to care as much. Anyway-I called her and asked for her to call me back with the results. No call and of course it is now Sat. She has no idea what it is like waiting the weekend for the results. I guess I can say no news is good news. :? Thanks for all the messages. Love Cindy

Cindy, glad to hear your husband is on the mend now.... at least with him keeping you busy the weekend will go by alittle bit faster. The waiting is just awful, and no, I don't think the doctors or nurses appreciate that fact. Praying for good news for you... Love, Sharon

• 3 weeks later...