Change or Role

BridgetO

Thanks to all of you for your prayers, kind thoughts and support. Biopsy results are in and pretty good. The tumor was removed with clear margins and no evidence of spread to lymph nodes.She's recovering really well from surgery. In fact, I have to remind her to rest and not to overdo it! Followup with the surgeon , where we'll discuss next steps,, is on the 10th. 

Bridget,

Your good news just made my day.  It sounds like a great outcome and it’s good to hear how well she is recovering. You’ll both stay in my prayers. 

Lou

• 1 month later...

it looks like I'm done with the most active phase of caregiving. My wife finished her breast cancer radiation last week. It was a fairly new treatment:  APBT-  accelerated partial breast radiation.  It  was only 5 sessions. She had some fatigue and no other side effects. She had the option of chemo, but decided not to do it. She will be taking hormonal treatment--an aromatase inhibitor.  Thanks to all of you for your kind words, good thoughts, prayers and virtual hugs.

Bridget O

BridgetO,

It continues to sound like good news and I'm so glad for that.  Thank you for the updates.  Keep them coming as events unfold.

Lou

Archived