How to navigate this site

Opal

I have worst time navigating in this site. Says I have messages where do I find them. Is there any place to find this info and how to use the site.

Opal,

I am sorry you are having trouble. This might help.

At the top of the webpage, the masthead -- the light blue field of the webpage -- has the navigation controls.  At the far right there are icons. I've attached a photo to explain these icons.  The bell symbol is where your receive notifications. This tells you when someone reacts to your post. When you click on it, it opens a list of member names, topics and time of reaction. For example, I made a "sad" reaction to your post and you will see a small circle next to the bell icon with a number.  That number indicates the number of reactions made. Click on the bell and you will see my name, the topic, and my time of reaction.

The envelope is where you receive notification of messages you send or receive. Again there is a number next to the icon and clicking on the icon opens a list of messages you sent or received. Click on the list and it takes you to the message. The triangle exclamation point icon tells you when someone has reported your post as inappropriate. 

I hope this helps.

Stay the course.

Tom

Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 10.48.55 AM.png

Archived