to the Instigator & anyone waiting for David C drag phot

Guest Karen C

Guest Karen C

Hey, you guys, Karen C. here - just thought I'd check in and let everyone know that the photo session WILL happen, we just haven't had time for it. We've just been so darn busy lately, we haven't had any extra time (or energy) to do it yet! Dave did get a wig (yes, he'll be a blond) and a king size pair of pumps from a friend, now we have to find a suitable gown and we decided that a shopping trip to either Goodwill or the Salvation Army store is in order for this. but last weekend we went out of town and this past weekend we used all our energy moving furniture out of our living room and tearing up the carpet in there because our hardwood flooring came in and the flooring guy is going to install it this Thursday. This weekend we're going out of town again - reunion at our adoption agency, our guides from China will be there -their first time in the U.S. - so that rules out this weekend, unless, of course, we take all the stuff with us and get our travel family friends to participate, I think they'd all get a big hoot out of dressing up Dave - they've been great support through this whole lung cancer ordeal.

I just thank The Good Lord every single day that Dave is well enough to do all these things we've been doing! God is Great!

Anyway, just wanted to keep everyone posted and let you know we haven't blown The Institigator off, just haven't had time yet!

Karen C.

I have bets with several members on who the instigator is, so again I ask, do we get to know his or her identity after the pic is posted?

Hey instigator, maybe you could just PM me I won't tell anyone. :P Honest, come on, you can trust me.

Rochelle

Guest The Instigator

Well Ry I'd rather be anonymous but I'd give another donation if you'd dress up and post a picture as Elvis so David won't feel so alone.. in the effort. Its for a good cause:lol: :lol::lol:

OK...have just one thing to say here....PANTYHOSE??? Just after all this got started, I posted that to really know what it is like being dressed as a woman, David has to wear PANTYHOSE!!! My donation is ready to be sent to Katie!!! Check is in hand!!! Just need to see those gorgeous legs in PANTYHOSE! After David does this, he will appreciate the effort every well dressed woman puts forth to look really nice and sexy!!!!!