where we are now..long and overdue

Moonbeam

Moonbeam,

I wish there were words to help you in this devastating time.  Please know we are all thinking of you.  I am so sorry that you have lost the man you love, but I am so thankful he had you to the very end.  Caregiving is never easy, whether it is in triumph or defeat.  I hope you are able to take some time to help yourself heal from this trying time and that you have the support of those who love and care for you.

Please take care,

Steff

Moonbeam, I’m so sorry to hear about your husband and his passing. I can only imagine how terrible of a time this is for you and your family. I’m glad to know that our forum will be made even stronger by your voice and your compassion for others suffering this disease. My prayers are with you and your family at this time and I pray that you’ll have some peace and stay strong through this terrible time until the day that you can look back at your memories with a smile and a warmed heart.

Lou

Moonbeam,

You joined us in December 2018 and your first post gave us lots of information about your husband's tumor.  I've gone back and re-read all of your posts to understand the nature of the battle you and your husband waged. Of course, it was an unfair engagement; his lung cancer was serious and dangerous from the start!

I am sad to learn of his passing but take some solace that he no longer suffers from the intense pain he felt in late stages of his disease. I am proud of your husband's fortitude, and your devotion, love and attention you offered as you cared for him. You are most welcome to stay with us and offer hope to those that suffer from this insidious disease.

Stay the course.

Tom

Moonbeam, 

I am sorry for your loss.  Your heartache, and the fact that you had to deal with this horrible cancer.  Prayers for peace and healing.

Archived