Rush L

TJM

I expect everyone to treat Rush with kindness and love when he joins this board, just like y'all did with me. They are beating him up pretty good in the news.

Peace

Tom

Rush is a great and talented man and a GOOD person, and he will bring much needed attention to this disease. Everyone here is on a level playing field, no matter what we've done in our lives, and we have nothing to give each other but love and support. 

This is crazy.  In December it was Joe Biden’s 31 year old press secretary announcing his LC diagnosis, today it’s Rush.  Politics are irrelevant on this team.  I hope the publicity can bend the dismal research funding. 

Rush, Biden’s press secretary and RBG.  Lung cancer is certainly bipartisan and doesn’t discriminate.   I hate that anyone has this disease, but am encouraged when more awareness is brought to it.    

Politics has been overrated in today's society.  Frankly, I've always felt we're more alike than we are different and, if given the chance, we can come together pretty strongly.  That has always happened in our country and this forum is an example of that.  We care about each other regardless of anything political and to my mind nothing could be more American.

Lou

Nobody deserves to have lung cancer regardless of their politics. I'm glad we keep politics off this forum.It's a rare relief from the current divisiveness in our country.

Archived