Anybody have anything on Large cell lung cancer?

TJM

I found a couple of articles that are relatively fresh (2017) but did not give me much. Best I can find is treat like it is small cell with chemo and that prognosis is the same or worse.

I'll find our more when I meet with my oncologist, but would like to be as prepared as possible. I did a search for large cell on the board and got nadda.

I'll let you know what the witch doctor prescribes after our consult (probably in a couple days) and have already been reading up on chemo drugs.

Feeling good today. Full movement of my right arm and other than an annoying dry cough little pain or discomfort. If not for this news I would be starting to think about getting back to work. Not now

Peace

Tom

Here is a little about large cell: https://lungevity.org/for-patients-caregivers/lung-cancer-101/types-of-lung-cancer/large-cell-lung-cancer

It looks like in recent years since they have developed further testing, a lot of cases that would have been considered large cell are now  identified as lung adenocarcinoma or squamous cell lung cancer.  Did you have any mutations?  LUNGevity does have several facebook groups for different mutations of NSLC.

Archived