TJM

I keep reading that people can look at a profile that a user sets up and that it basically is a record of your journey. I think that would be a great thing to have for two reasons. First it is a record. Second, I think I am going to be a "rare" case. Far as I can tell there have not been any LCNECLC stories on here. I doubt that will always be the case so a record may help some poor soul someday.

Anybody talk me thru how to maintain that record.

Peace

Tom

PS....first consult with oncologist tomorrow. From what I can see he should be excellent. I hope so.

Good luck tomorrow!  I also have one of those “rare” lung cancers, you will soon find there are unexpected benefits.  You will receive plenty of attention, if you’re at a teaching facility be prepared for an onslaught of residents and fellows.  Lots of eyes on the prize which makes it unlikely to slip in between the cracks.  
Somehow I manage to score premo appointment times.  Go to the clinic with some $5 Starbucks cards and hand them out to the people in charge of scheduling too.  Carry On. 

Tom,

Our forum software already helps concerning a record. In the upper right side of the page, click on your name. That open your profile. Then notice the addressable box “See My Activity”.  Click on it and notice the choices under “My Activity”. Select “posts” to see the chronological record of all your posts. Note all the other activities that can be aggregated. 

Stay the course.

Tom

Rower. I am curious about that. Will be interesting.....they might ignore me too, being "different" and all. I'll let you know.

Archived