LUNGevityKristin

3/18 Coffee Date!

This is Oxford.  He is a 15.5 year old Yorkshire Terrier.  He got his name from Oxford, Ohio, which is where my husband and I went to school at Miami University.  He loves relaxing on the beach in Michigan.

oxford.jpg

4 minutes ago, Rose Kaiser said:

These are our two guinea pigs, Cocoa and Oreo. Lots of fun to watch but they sure don't like to be picked up. They do come running when we say "treat" though!

Cocoa.jpg.608020750c1625c199706492242659a9.jpgOreo.jpg.6673e0eef5439b66b66be63b520bcf93.jpg

How cute are they?!?!?!?

28 minutes ago, LUNGevityKristin said:

Is everyone able to get outside and go for a walk? Are there any virtual classes you enjoy for yoga or meditating?

I use this app (it's free) and they have quick and easy yoga routines and also yoga before bed which is only about 7 minutes long and just good stretching.

Can’t walk outside right now. Cold and rainy. I do Pilates on line    I was a Pilates instructor for 15 years. Now I only do beginner classes from PilatesAnytime and restorative classes.  Better than nothing!