Scruboak Posted March 24, 2020 Share Posted March 24, 2020 I’ve officially been postponed for lung nodule treatment in the near future. The little bugger is growing but not fast enough and PET scan was minimal. I’m supposed to come back in a month “when all of this (coronavirus) is over” and then they’ll decide what to do. However, the PET/CT did light up astronomically on my esophagus😫. I have been hustled over to a gastro-oncologist for an “endoscopic ultrasound with EGD” on Friday of this week. So confused. I snuck a nicotine lozenge several hours before the scan - possible screw up. Suzan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.