What a difference a week makes........it's back!

MO_Sugar

Thank you all so very much for your concern and prayers. You all have made this journey SO much easier to deal with !!!

Yesterdays CT scan showed 4 spots on my liver which is what they decide to biopsy since a liver biopsy is easier than a lymph node in the neck. The results will be back on Monday but we are still planning chemo starting Tuesday. Good news is that with the drugs they gave me yesterday I actually got a good night sleep last night!!

God Bless each of you!

MO

Guest cbysea1

Mo , we are not going to worry till we have to.It could be anything.

I am praying and sending you as much protection and healing energies as I can.

Bless you dear,

Cheryl

MO - I'm sending out prayers and good vibes to you.

I am searching for the right words to say, but at times like this where we wait on pin and needles for results, words seem to fail. I hate this da_n disease!

I am praying hard for good news for you. May God cradle you in his loving and healing hands.

Carleen

Dear Mo,

Sorry this is so late, I am trying to catch up after being in Fla. last week. I have to say I was shocked when I read your posting, it seemed like everything was going so well. I hate that this is happening to you, I will definately be praying for you..