Dang...

TJM

Well. My hair is falling out in tufts after only one round. I had it cut short...but still. I tug and it comes out. Sighhhh

Peace

Tom

Well, bald is going to be very cool with almost all the hairdressers sidelined during the pandemic. Men around around the world are taking matters into their own clippers.  You’ll fit right in.....

I agree with Michelle... You will definitely be a style icon & so in with a bald head! 😉

Not to make light of this... I am sure this was not something you were ready for. Just remember, you are still beautiful / handsome... It's what's on the inside.

Just bought a clipper set so I can try to cut my son's hair... The last time I did this he was around 6 y.o. and I had no experience cutting hair. He sneezed especially hard and jerked his head as I was trying to carefully clip the back of it. Ended up looking like I tried to make some kind of a carved design or gang insignia.  Fortunately he was young; didn't care and he never saw what a mess his mom had made of the back of his head!

Thanks all. Decided just to bite the bullet and sent out a picture of my bald head to my crew. Consensus is it is an improvement as it would not be possible for me to look worse that normal. 

Peace

Tom

My oncologist is bald on purpose, then in October last year he had a no shave month. He grew a beard and whatever hair was left on his head which was a horseshoe shape.  It reminded me of my Grandpa but the doc is under 50 so I told him keep the beard, go back to being bald you look younger!

Im guessing you’ve just subtracted at least 5 years!  

6 hours ago, TJM said:

Thanks all. Decided just to bite the bullet and sent out a picture of my bald head to my crew. Consensus is it is an improvement as it would not be possible for me to look worse that normal. 

Peace

Tom

LOL ... it will grow back. My wife's hair is finally growing back but very slowly after her sister shaved it almost bald. She refuses to let me shave it bald. Kinda role reversal going on in our household. I usually have Marine Corps short hair! With this coronavirus I haven't got to a barber in quite awhile. Hair over my ears ... what's the world coming too.

Steve

Steve,

My hair is over my ears also and most unsettling for this Army guy. 

My wife is trimming things up a bit but not like my barber.

Stay the course.

Tom

Archived