Why is LCSC important to you?

LUNGevityKristin

The LUNGevity Team is working on a blog featuring LCSC and would love to hear from you about your experience here!  If you would like to participate, just reply with your answers to the following questions or you can also message me your answers if you feel more comfortable that way.

1.       How long have you been a member on LCSC?

2.       Describe what LCSC is in your own words.

3.       Why is LCSC an important resource for lung cancer patients/survivors?

4.       Do you have any stories you’d like to share about your experience on LCSC?

Thanks in advance!  :)

Bumping this up, we would like to close this at the end of the day on Friday.  If anyone else wants to message me their answers, that would be great.  Or you can just comment below.  It doesn't matter if you have been on the message boards for a few days or years.  Thanks!

On 4/3/2020 at 12:19 PM, LUNGevityKristin said:

1.       How long have you been a member on LCSC?   3+ years

2.       Describe what LCSC is in your own words. A place to got information, support and hope online

3.       Why is LCSC an important resource for lung cancer patients/survivors?  For me, it was important because there was no local support group for lung cancer patients and survivors. 

4.       Do you have any stories you’d like to share about your experience on LCSC? No

p

On 4/3/2020 at 12:19 PM, LUNGevityKristin said:

The LUNGevity Team is working on a blog featuring LCSC and would love to hear from you about your experience here!  If you would like to participate, just reply with your answers to the following questions or you can also message me your answers if you feel more comfortable that way.

1.       How long have you been a member on LCSC? About a year

2.       Describe what LCSC is in your own words. A place to ask questions of those who have experienced what my Mom was going through, a place to share my fears, sadness and , anger and hope with those who understand.

3.       Why is LCSC an important resource for lung cancer patients/survivors? Because there is so much old information on the internet. Information shared here is in real time.

4.       Do you have any stories you’d like to share about your experience on LCSC? My experience has been wonderful. So much good advice and guidance from those who have been in my Moms shoes and in mine as her caregiver. Found comfort here during a time I could find it no where else.

Thanks in advance!  :)

Archived