Coffee Break for the week of 4/6

LUNGevityKristin

How was everyone's weekend?  

Is everyone doing okay getting groceries and household items?  We have been switching between Shipt and Instacart but it seems our town is officially out of toilet paper and paper towels.

letterboard.jpg

The toilet paper is a big problem here. Now that they recommend everyone wear a mask you can't find them anywhere except online and delivery isn't until mid-May. A friend of mine made one for my husband and me. They are cloth, which aren't the best type, but she made a pocket to put a filter in so I feel a little better. I don't go anywhere except my oncologist's office. My husband makes the few shopping trips we need. Tried to order online for pickup at Walmart but the times are always full. My husband is going to try the early hour for the older patrons tomorrow and hopefully there will be some toilet paper on the shelf.

Stay safe out there!

Even the Mayo Clinic agrees that laughter is a great way to manage stress!  https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/stress-relief/art-20044456

What is making you laugh these days?  Do you have any shows or movies to recommend?  I LOVE the show Schitt's Creek but tonight is the series finale and I think I might be doing more crying that laughing.  Anyone have any funny suggestions?

Archived