Jump to content

Update on scan

Lin wilki

Recommended Posts

So good news first. Kadcyla approved. Supposed to have infusion next Wednesday 

Now the bad news. After my onc took scans to tumor board they decided there are things in my lungs that shouldn’t be there -  maybe infection?  She wants me to get a Covid test and echo before I can get treatment. Wow!  Such a roller coaster!

Will follow up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.