Update On Our Norme

Connie B

Dear Family,

I just spoke with our Norme, and I just wanted to share with all of you wonderful people that she is having a very difficult time over the loss of her wonderful, loving, husband and best friend Buddy.

I also spoke with her son and he and Norme both thank EVERYONE for there kind thoughts and words during this most difficult time.

For those that wish to send a Memorial you may PM me and I will give you the name and address that I have that Norme and her family have requested memorials go to.

Norme is concerned about giving out her address and I understand that, and I'm sure you all will understand and respect her wishes.

Please keep our friend Norme in your thoughts and prayers. She will be back with us when she is up to it.

Thank you ALL for your love and understanding. Norme and her family, Thank you TOO!

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Connie B.

Thanks for the update Connie.

I've been thinking about Norme a lot, and praying for her. My heart breaks when I think about the great love they shared and the loneliness and loss she must be feeling. She has been an inspiration to me. Her and Buddy's beautiful love have reminded me often of my relationship with Keith, and what I hope our life will be like after as many years of marriage. I do believe that love is eternal and can transcend any boundaries. It is just hard to feel it's warmth through all the grief.

All my love

Carleen

Connie, thank you for the update on Norme. I can't imagine what she is going through, after a whole lifetime of loving Buddy. Norme, we'll be right here waiting when you get ready to come back. You are in my prayers every night.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Norme)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BeckyCW