Sabacat Posted August 29, 2020 Share Posted August 29, 2020 Starting at 7am with chest CT, then 8am echocardiogram to evaluate status of pericardial effusion (🤞that I will NOT need the pericardial window surgery), and then on to meet with oncologist for molecular study results and, hopefully, finally, treatment plan. I am SOOOOO ready to get this show on the road and do SOMETHING in terms of actual treatment. I don't even care what it is at this point. I know all the waiting is necessary, but it's still hard, especially since I can now feel one axillary lymph node getting larger. Any crossed fingers or well wishes will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks! Susan ChiMama, Tom Galli, G.A.M. and 1 other 4 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.