RH1970 Posted September 3, 2020 Share Posted September 3, 2020 Sorry for the noob question, but I have a biopsy scheduled for next Friday 9/11, and I’ll probably be getting results a few days later, and I’m wondering if I should request the results be sent to another institution to get their take on the results and treatment options. The answer seems like an obvious ‘yes’, but is there time for this? Inevitably, I’d need to wait a week for a consultation appointment and I feel like the longer I wait the more chance the cancer has time to creep into another lymph node or something. Thanks for any advice. -Rick Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.