iPhone voicemail transcription FAIL

LexieCat

OK, this totally cracked me up.

My phone rang while I was dropping off some discs for my virtual appointment this afternoon--didn't have the phone with me but it rang on my Apple Watch. I saw the call was from MD Anderson, so I declined the call till I was in my car and could listen/talk freely. 

I get out to the car and check the VM, which my iPhone had thoughtfully transcribed for me. 

"I'm calling regarding getting you scheduled for your poor *ss requested for Dr. X..."

Suspecting that the transcription MIGHT not be perfectly accurate, I listened to the message, which said, "I'm calling regarding getting you scheduled for your PORT, AS requested for Dr. X..."

That message totally made my day.

When I had my video appointment with Dr. Bauml yesterday, he kept referring to the lesion on my sacrum as "your bottom." So maybe the transcript actually WAS accurate in its own subliminal way. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 6:00 AM, LexieCat said:

When I had my video appointment with Dr. Bauml yesterday, he kept referring to the lesion on my sacrum as "your bottom." So maybe the transcript actually WAS accurate in its own subliminal way. 

LOL!  I love your sense of humor --- it's such a good thing to have during these times...

Archived