update on dad

berisa

Oh Berisa

My heart goes out to you! It is so hard to go through what you are going through. My Mother (who we later found out is BiPolar) had her first "Nervous Breakdown" when I was 16 and I was the only one home at the time. It is very frightening when someone you love is having hallucinations, I know, I have been there! Hang in there, and know that we are all sending prayers up for you and your family to make it through this latest trial. (((((((Berisa))))))))

Blessings

Betty

Berisa,

I'm so sorry to hear about all the things you and your family are going through. I've "been there, done that" with my wife (two major phsycosies (sp?)) and know exactly how you are feeling. It is SO hard to watch someone you know and love turn into a complete stranger and not be able to do anything about it.

Praying your Dad will come through this soon.

Dean

Oh honey, I am praying for you all and for wisdom for the Drs and medical profession to know what to do. I wish I had answers for you and for everyone. But all I can do is keep you in my thoughts and prayers. It seems so little, I know. But there is power in numbers and there are lots of us on this list and then add to that our families and there are thousands of us praying for you all.

Elaine