Pet Scan results-Not what I hoped for

Claudia

4 minutes ago, Tom Galli said:

Wait a minute! For Claudia Rose, some real toe tapping music! Bob Wills is still the king!

Awesome

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Claudia said:

Now we're talking. This is my stuff. They were just the best EVER. Paul had just gotten into a car accident and busted up his lip. 😍

Awesome. Keep them coming...

20 minutes ago, TJM said:

Awesome. Keep them coming...

I could go on forever. So many to choose from. The Beatles were the start of music videos because they got tired of screaming girls of which I was one when I saw them at Shea Stadium in 1966. I've seen Paul 11 times so far. They brighten up my life. I'm a lifelong fan.

Oh yeah I remember most of the British invasion groups like Wayne Fontana and the Mindbenders. I do not remember Seatrain? Remember Gerry and the Pacemakers? I was in Liverpool in 2016 with my daughter doing my bucket list trip to see all things Paul and Beatles. Loads of memories but one of my faves is my daughter decided to run the half marathon which left me alone for a few hours. I sat on a bench looking across the Mersey river singing Beatles songs but also Ferry cross the Mersey. It was unforgettable.

Good Morning Everyone, 

Good morning world, Good morning sunshine.  God called early this morning.. I'm cancer free!!!!!! I'm NED!!!!! He said I'm in remission!!!! They got it all!!! I'll be staying on Keytruda for 6 months and after 2 clean scans we can talk about stopping. I don't really want to stop I don't think. I don't know what to think. I'm stunned. I would have loved to join you guys today for coffee talk but I have an PCP appt this morning. I'm cancer free.....I went from stage IV to being in remission....Wow. Thank you all for your support, kind words, bossy words, music videos and pushing me forward. Holy sh*t. I'm NED!! Peace, light and great scans to all of you fantastic people, I love you all, Claudia

Claudia,

What a great start to a day!!!  NED...I'm so glad for you and every time I hear this I feel great for all of us.  Stay strong, bask in the wonderful news and know that you have a whole group of us celebrating with you.

Lou

Archived