Rest and Relaxation???

Laurie

Well, I was very depressed this week.. not sure why alot of things.. Just like divorce remnents, selling a property, a gigantic tax bill, feeling home sick, working two jobs...Missing my grandmother, worring about the scans and my MOM going back to work so soon after brain radiation but I don't want to whine on well others are fighting cancer, but it seems like the last two years have just been a nightmare.. Been hearing to much from the ex due to the fact that he is a family friend to my brotherand is keeping in touch through the cancer making it painful for me to move on..and more difficult to go home.. Through taking time off to fly back and forth across the country from San Diego CA.. to NH, with no pay! I lost alot of money and took two jobs.. It all seemed worth it to just have my MOM healthy.. so why depressed? Not sure :roll::roll: I think anxieties :cry::cry: Just feeling like a all around loser. I have watched my rich boss go on vaca.. after vaca .... and complain about everything.. at times i was so mad i wanted to slap him :twisted:

WELL .. Here is the GOOD NEWS! WE have won a trip to the ATLANTIS resort in the BAHAMAS!!!! FREE! Oh... mY.. God.. !!! YIIIIIPPEEEE!!! Margarittasss on the beachhhhhhh........???? May 23rd!!!!!! :D:D:D !!!

I hope a typhoon doesn't hit, or some tropical disease.. don't want to jinx anything.. :roll::roll: seems to good to be true!!! :oops::oops:

Laurie

Congrats Laurie; Sounds like somebodies taking care of ya; :lol::lol: ; I hear that Atlantis is an outstanding resort; enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! :lol::lol:

God bless and be well

Bobmc - NSCLC stage IIB - left pneumonectomy 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today! "

Laurie, that is terrific! Have a blast!

As for your ex, you need to stop giving him the power to ruin your plans with your family. I guess it is called, "getting over him and moving on". My son has the same problem with his ex, and it causes all sorts of grief with the whole family. I pray you the power to move on. Don

Hey Laurie...I couldnt imagine having to deal with all that is on your plate...As if our parents being sick isnt enough...Your vacation is just what the doctor ordered for you....You go and have a wonderful time and leave all your troubles behind while your gone..have fun .....cathy

Laurie,

Don't be so hard on yourself. Just because someone else has it worse doesn't make your problems invalid. I can honestly say that my divorce caused me just as much angish as this cancer has and I know what it's like to deal with financial problems on top of everything else. It sounds like you've had it pretty rough. I hope you have support where you are, I too am far from family. You have been so supportive for me and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. I don't know how you pulled off winning this trip, but that is so fantastic! Sounds like a dream and just what you need. I hope you can put everything behind you for awhile and really enjoy this - you deserve it!

Jenny