'Tis the Season to Be Zooming

Tom Galli

Are you feeling the isolating effects of COVID? For most, or dare I say all survivors, spring and summer of 2020 were spent cooped up indoors. News reports of COVID resurgence suggest fall and winter will be no better. To take the sting out of loneliness LUNGevity have an ongoing weekly ZOOM televideo sessions for survivors with two sessions on Friday. These have been so successful that we are expanding our menu to Monday and Wednesday.

How can I participate? If your computer, tablet or phone has a video camera and microphone, all you need to to is download the zoom apps for either Apple Operating System or Microsoft Operating systems. The link for Apple is here; while the link for Microsoft is here. You get the best performance during a conference if you install the appropriate app directly on to your computer. For tablets or mobile phones, consult your tablet maker app store for the proper download. You can private message me if you are having difficulty installing an app.

Don't have a computer with a camera or microphone? Here is an inexpensive Webcam solution on Amazon. You don't need an expensive Webcam for zoom calls. Read the first paragraph of the description to ensure compatibility with the type of computer and operating system you are using. This relatively inexpensive example supports both Apple and Microsoft computers. Note, you'll need a USB port to plug the Webcam into but these are almost universal these days. Again, if you have questions, please feel free to private message me.

The Monday morning session starts November 2nd. I'll post connection details as we get closer to the start time.

Wednesday Zoom: "Wednesday Wisdom w/Lisa and Tom" Time: 12 noon Eastern Time, 11 AM Central Time, 10 AM Mountain Time, 9 AM Pacific Time. Meeting ID: 989 1778 2455; Password: 381088. (When the Zoom program starts, a "Join A Meeting" window shows on your screen. When you select it; a meeting ID prompt shows (input the Meeting ID). Then a Password shows (input the password).

Friday Zooms: Two Friday sessions are moderated by LUNGevity staff. 

First Session: Time: 1:30 PM Eastern Time, 12:30 PM Central Time, 11:30 AM Mountain Time, 10:30 AM Pacific Time. Meeting ID: 965 9607 7402; Password: 961826.

Second Session: Time: 6:30 PM Eastern Time, 5:30 PM Central Time, 4:30 PM Mountain Time, 3:30 PM Pacific Time. Meeting ID: 981 3745 7405; Password: 255138

Questions? Private message me. I'll see you on Zoom!

Stay the course.

Tom

Archived