It's official

TJM

Ugh, hope he has a speedy and uneventful recovery--and that he keeps it to himself!

Um, and probably best not to ask "what next"--because the universe keeps answering. That old curse, "May you live in interesting times," is pretty powerful.

Tom,

Good news is that about 99%+ are now recovering from this disease so hang in there.  Let us know how he progresses, but as I said in another post on this topic; once my son got the proper medical care he was up and around in about 4 days.  He needed about another week to ten days at home to feel normal again, but has had no other side effects.  And...I told him that if I get this and he doesn't donate antibodies to me that he is out of the will.  :)

Lou

Ditto to what Lou has indicated: at this point about half the people in my church have tested positive, so far so good for the congregation.   The youngsters have breezed through in a few days, while some of the adults took a little while longer. 

Hang in there!

Michelle 

Oh no!  I hope very  much your son will do well and will soon be on his way to recovery!   It certainly seem the the younger folks are getting though Covid without too many problems.  Hope you are safe and he's better very soon....     

Update. All in the family was negative on tests and he is feeling fine. Thx for all the support 

Peace

Tom

Archived