Almost Two Year Check Up

Curt

Still NED! I am 22 months out from surgery. The doctor said the next scan will be a CT scan with contrast in six months. If all goes well with that one it will be 12 month follow ups going forward.  

I get this weird spasm sometimes when I try to awkwardly reach for something or scratch a hard to reach past do my back.  The surgeon explained I have a hernia where the incision was made and sometimes the lung can get caught in there and it can feel like a spasm. His demonstrating how it happens with his hands just about made me puke. He said it can be fixed with a surgery but he doesn’t recommend it. All things considered I’ll figure out how to deal with such a small thing.  

• Curt changed the title to Almost Two Year Check Up

Awesome early Christmas present! Congrats my freind.  Hope you have a Merry Christmas, I'm sure you will.

Peace

Tom

Curt,

I couldn't be happier for you.  You were one of the key people that managed to keep my feet on the ground and showed me how to get through the diagnosis, surgery and recovery.  Have a great holiday and keep the NED coming.

Lou

Archived